Friday, August 19, 2005

Senate Approval Ratings

This is very interesting, the current Approve/Disapprove of all 100 Senators as rated in their states.

For MA its:

36 MA Kennedy, Edward D SR 61% 33% 28% Senator Approval Tracked for Kennedy, Edward

73 MA Kerry, John D JR 53% 40% 13% Senator Approval Tracked for Kerry, John

which is about what I would expect. I probably won't vote for Kerry (actually I've never voted for Kerry except for president) and Ted, of course, has my unconditional lifetime vote for as long as he wants to be Senator*.

Least popular is Santorum

100 PA Santorum, Rick R JR 42% 46% -4% Senator Approval Tracked for Santorum, Rick

For this rating I fully and whole blame Dan Savage.

*He was one of 3 Senators who had the balls to stand up to Bush-41's Flag Burning Constituional Amendment which passed the Senate 97-3, and I pledged my lifetime support.

No comments: