Saturday, December 31, 2005

and Geoff gets Upset When I Say Things About Kwanzaa

But acording to his favorite conservative hottie:

(Sing to "Jingle Bells")
Kwanzaa bells, dashikis sell
Whitey has to pay;
Burning, shooting, oh what fun
On this made-up holiday!


Coincidentally, the seven principles of Kwanzaa are the very same seven principles of the Symbionese Liberation Army, another charming invention of the Least-Great Generation. In 1974, Patricia Hearst, kidnap victim-cum-SLA revolutionary, posed next to the banner of her alleged captors, a seven-headed cobra. Each snake head stood for one of the SLA's revolutionary principles: Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumba and Imani -- the same seven "principles" of Kwanzaa.


And, FTR, I happen to LIKE Kwanzaa.

However I wash my hands of Robannukah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont get upset over Kwanzaa or Kwanzaa-related discussions, in fact the only thing I'm upset about it Kwanzaa-bot has yet to come and give me the annual "What the Hell is Kwanzaa Anyway?" book.


Happy New Year!
-Son