Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Chuck Norris isn't as dumb as a Brick, He's as Dumb as ALL the Bricks in Boston!

Appearently, Chuck doesn't get it:


"While I have as much fun as anyone else reading and quoting them, let’s face it, most “Chuck Norris Facts” describe someone with supernatural, superhuman powers. They’re describing a superman character. And in the history of this planet, there has only been one real Superman. It’s not me."

Sadly, he’s not talking about Superman. Though I suppose he could be, since the rest of this article is how he believes in magic because he saw it in a book somewhere. Just not a comic book. Though it might have had illustrations.

Chuck Norris Facts

(via)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont see why his beliefs in Christianity make him dumb, let alond as dumb as all the bricks in Boston. Really I dont see anything wrong with his statement and for someone who claims to abhor the current level of political discourse, I'm surprised at your claim, unless somehow bricks in Boston formed a collective intelligence equal to that of one person. I would like to see less of these "facts" though, they're getting pretty played out.

-Son

MAH said...

The bricks comment is based on the fact that he doesn't seem to get that folks are joking about him, not the fact that he's got religious beliefs.

Lots of folks smarter than me have religious beliefs. I don't agree with them, but it isn't an overall intelligence indicator by itself.