Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh? Canada!

An idea has been rolling around in my head for a little while, dual citizenship with Canada.

Advantages:
Shorter lines at the international airport
Healthcare for life
A rich cultural heritage including one of the few bloodless revolutions in human history
Being a member of a respected member of the international community again
Legal pot
Avoid voting for either Hillary or Rudy
The French may no longer spit in my food (unless they think I am from Quebec)

Disadvantages:
Taxes

I'll leave this to the readers. Vote in the comments.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hello Mark,
Your mother and I just finished reading "oh,? Canada and we have a comment to make. Unless you take your mother with you we do not think this would be good. If you take your mother - you will have to take your niece - and your sister and well don't leave out your brother. If you are taking all these people you might as well take me and Ella(someone for Alex to play with). Do you think you can get a discount for taking the entire family as well as extended tag alongs? Have a great weekend.
Your mother's crazy friend Cheryl