Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cutting It Close

I got a call yesterday from Field Correspondent Brian, in the middle of the afternoon. Since he had recently take a great deal of my monies at a recent poker game, I thought he might be in town and I’d have a chance to get them back. Sadly, that’s not what happened.

This just happened and I figure you’re the only person I know that would think this is as funny as I do:

So I am in line at the deli counter in the supermarket trying to buy some salmon for a BBQ I’m having. Instead of grilling them over a metal grill, I am going to use actual wooden boards to give them that perfect, smoky taste. The deli didn’t have the size I wanted so I asked the guy if he could go in the back and cut some for me.
“What size do you want?: he asked.
“Make them Planck Length”, I said and broke up laughing!

Trust me, it was hilarious!



Sadly, I think he’s right, I am the only other person who thinks this is as funny as he does.

1 comment:

Brian Dunbar said...

I don't know if I find it as funny as you or Brian .. but I am going to commit that to memory.

You never know when a good pun like that will come in handy.