Friday, June 17, 2005

Thoughts while eating lunch in Germany

I once said, "I've never had a bad meal in Europe" now... This is the actual internal dialogue I had at lunch the other day with my German clients and coworkers.

That *really* doesn't look much like "1000 Island dressing", but I'll try it.

Christ that's a lot of pasta. Is there anything that doesn't have pasta in it??

Wow. While this is really horrible, I doubt it's actually poisonous

Oh, it's probably rude to throw up just now. Maybe I can hold it to the bathroom.

I just have to swallow this or my career is over.

Interesting, apparently the Germans spell the word "beef" the way we spell "chicken"

Note, no one actually forced me to get the sweet and sour chicken beef

This isn't pudding at all, it's gravy. I am eating gravy for dessert. Terrific .hmmm It's actually the best thing I've had all afternoon

No comments: