Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Help!

One thing at which I think I'm fairly decent is calling in a professional when I'm in over my head. I spent some time last night working on the first few pages of my "Looking Backwards" project and managed to bang out text for the first 4 or 5 pages (2006-2007). That's all fine.

However, as most of you know, I *stink* at website design. When I tried to get all the text into a web page that looked decent, I *sort of* succeeded. Example here. Not great. It's okay, but when I try to do the next issue, I basically have to do it again from scratch. What I need is a style-sheet or template or something and, frankly, I don't have the time or interst to sit down and dig through a 500 page manual on templates. Fortunately for me, the market has an answer.

Anyone know a good web designer I could rent to put together a template for me?

No comments: