Sunday, August 07, 2005

New Art

I was visiting the (now wholely owned) house of and old friend of mine and noted that the walls were, to put it politely, bare. Well painted for sure, but somewhat bare. I haven't done enough art lately and this was all I needed to put away Civilization III and do some art. The first of these new pieces is finished, here. I'm nost sure how many of this type I will do, but it's a chance to try a different style, and I want to do some work with a Cape Cod theme.

At least until Civ IV comes out in October :)


Enjoy.

2 comments:

Brian Dunbar said...

I did think I could kick my 'Civ' addiction (Civ II is the monkey on my back) when I set aside my Windows laptop but I discovered that Freeciv works pretty doggone well under OS X.

Sid Meir has a lot to answer for.

MAH said...

I actually had to throw away the "Call To Power" CD after a month when I realized how deeply it had it's hooks into me.

With Civ III I keep saying to myself "okay, after this turn I will put it away."