Thursday, October 27, 2005

2 Bits of Minor News

Bit 1: My new Motorola MPx220 smart phone arrived today. It's pimped out in every way I could think of, Bluetooth, Sim card, Quad band, MS Magneto OS, Internet and corporate email, etc. Very nice, although a little higher on the phone tech scale than I'm used to. My New number is 207 415 XXXX* Why a phone bought in Seattle has a Maine phone number, I'll never understand.

Call me when you get a chance, or email me at work Mark.Horvath@microsoft.com. I should get it either way!

Bit 10: I'm heading back to Boston tomorrow where I'l be in town for the better part of 3 weeks. 5 days of that I'm spending in the Lahey Clinic, 4 days in Dallas and 2 in New York, but other than that (21-5-4-2 = 10) I'll be home in an empty place with Jim, the cats, 2 chairs and a plastic table.

And my smart phone! :)

*Geoff rightly points out that, although the readership is small, google remembers things forever. Call the old number for the new

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posting your phone number on the internet is not a good idea, especially on a site that comes up when someone googles your name. Just a feeling I have.

-Son

MAH said...

It's publically listed and I give it away on my business cards. I have between 90 -100 regular readers, so it's not big thing.

OTOH Google remembers things forever... maybe you're right.

Anonymous said...

you might want to check with your cell provider to see if they made a mistake in the phone number ... Cingular did when Stephe got his new phone. Had us calling long distance for a month before we figured it out. Doesn't hurt to ask for a LOCAL number!
Just a little FYI (not that you ever listen to me.... ;)

Oh yes... good luck next week.