Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Venture Brothers Update

Some good news for fans of the Venture Brothers:

We're currently finishing up the tenth script of the season

Ben Edlund is supposed to turn in the eleventh script of the season in this coming week

Ben Edlund is the creator of The Tick! one of my all-time favorite comics/shows/mental-breakdowns.

The color department kicked into gear about a month and a half ago and are blowing me away. They're currently working on the third episode...

ut-oh! 3rd episode??? I was hoping for some eps by Christmas! oh well, looks like the Spring.

For anyone who is new and doesn't know what I'm talking about, the Venture Brothers is the funniest show ever made. At least if you're an aging, 70's cartoon watching person of dry wit and a sense of the absurd.

Otherwise it's probably just ... strange.

Here is a test, read the following line out loud in your best villian voice:

"While you were castrating that priceless antiquity, I was feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies! Bwaaahahahahahahaha"

Did you laugh? If so, watch the show if not...

I just did this and have been asked to close the door to my office by my neighbor across the hall. She was not laughing.

She probably has a baboon's uterus.

No comments: