Thursday, December 01, 2005

Toy Presidents

Verbatum:

Geoff:
Some of the faces made me laugh rather loudly at work. And by some I mean
Clinton: He looks emaciated (2nd ed) and muppet-ish (1st ed)
HW Bush: He looks kind of like Dole...
Eisenhower: I had to click on it to make sure he wasnt wearing a robe over his suit. He wasnt, but the idea is still funny.
FDR: Looks more like the guy who played the President in Clear and Present Danger
Wilson: Need I say more
Hillary Clinton, more like Hilarity Clinton
The head of that Pope John Paul II will haunt my dreams and nightmares for eternity

Dad:
I think they did a good job of hiding Nixon's horns.

Although you can still see the 666 birthmark on his left ear.

http://www.toypresident.com/collection.asp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No market for Ford, apparently.

SW

MAH said...

or Carter.

Good! That makes mine all the rarer!