Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Strongly Worded Denial

Thaurloteion: hi
Toast171: hi
Thaurloteion: how are you/
Toast171: I'm okay. How are you? Getting ready for classes tomorrow?
Thaurloteion: good
Thaurloteion: not really, i'll do that tomorrow when the store is open
Thaurloteion: trying to find out where my classes are
Thaurloteion: but that service is down for maintenance
Toast171: they are at Drexel
Thaurloteion: thank you
Thaurloteion: i didnt realize that
Toast171: anytime son
Thaurloteion: what are you up to today?
Toast171: house hunting
Toast171: I'm gonna bag me a house!
Toast171: first tho, I need to bait the traps
Thaurloteion: bait the traps?
Thaurloteion: those are rats, not houses
Thaurloteion: you cant live in them
Toast171: I can't?
Toast171: Ratman does!
Thaurloteion: are you ratman?
Toast171: And those guys who talk a lot on the streets
Thaurloteion: those are bums
Thaurloteion: they live in boxes
Thaurloteion: or sleeping bags
Toast171: No! I am not Ratman! Who told you that??!! I deny it!
Thaurloteion: no one told me
Toast171: How could they? It isn't true! It isn't! WHo is spreading these lies?
Toast171: The rats will know! Oh yes, you can keep your secrets from humans, sure, but not the rats! The lovely, silky coated, bright eyed rats. They see all. They know!
Toast171: errr....
Thaurloteion: yes.....
Toast171: ... they know... that I am not the Ratman! Thats what they know!
Toast171: ask them!
Thaurloteion: of course...
Toast171: right now!
Toast171: go go go!
Thaurloteion: i'll do it later
Toast171: ok
Toast171: Good
Toast171: But don't ask Willard
Toast171: He's a liar
Toast171: and a rat bastard
Toast171: whatever you do, dont talk to Willard
Toast171: and if you do, don't beleive what he says
Toast171: and I *certainly* don't owe him any money! He cheats at cards...
Toast171: ...
Toast171: ...eerrr..
Toast171: I'm not Ratman
Thaurloteion: no
Thaurloteion: of course you're not
Toast171: whew!
Toast171: (that went smoooothly)

No comments: