Thursday, August 09, 2007

Quiz Time

First, I took this:

You Are 52% Democrat

You aren't a full fledged Democrat yet, but it's likely the party that fits you best.
You probably consider yourself an independent Democrat. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!


Not surprising, I thougth it would come out about there

Then this:




You Are 4% Republican



If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance.

You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!




I think the test is a mess. I could only find one thing I agreed with and then only in part. If those statements are representive of the true state of the GOP, they are dead already.

And this:

You Are 91% Feminist

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.


This was almost completely a set of questions about personal choice, and I beleive the more more choice the better. That it applied to women was incidental to my answers.

I'm not sure that qualifies me as a "feminist" as much as it would a "libertarian".

Then this!

You Are a Learning Cook

You've got the makings of an excellent cook, and the desire to be one.
But right now, you're just lacking the experience. You couldn't be a top chef yet, but you could be an apprentice.


I like cooking! It's like chemistry you can eat afterwards. Safely. Without bugs crawlign under your skin. Usually.

(via)

1 comment:

Kathryn or Kathy- you pick! said...

i am 36% democrat and 20% republican and the test sucked. i didn't like any of the questions on either side and thought it was silly - but still fun to take.