Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Pope's Message From Hell

If you're not a Cathloic, but a Christinan, this would be a valid viewpoint. Aslo, you would have to be nucking fut.

John Paul II assured his followers that Hell isn’t nearly as bad as he frequently preached it to be. “First, I strongly encourage you to stop fawning all over me or those plaster busts of my head, as though I was some sort of ‘idol,’” the Pope’s message said. “I learned the hard way that my countless prayers to Mary and the various saints (particularly Anthony, to help me find all those keys my shaking hands kept dropping) really irritated God, who was apparently serious about those prohibitions on idolatry in the Old Testament. And Jesus, who testified at my brief trial at the Pearly Gates, was obviously not happy that his mother got so much deferential attention from my millions of followers.

1 comment:

Brian Dunbar said...

And Jesus, who testified at my brief trial at the Pearly Gates, was obviously not happy that his mother got so much deferential attention from my millions of followers

Jesus apparently has "mother" issues. This is what fame will do to a nice Jewish kid from Bethlehem I suppose. Sad.