Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why I like Wikipedia

I just finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:

There is a small SPOILER ahead.


Near the end when Harry get the Horcrux open, there is a note signed by R.A.B. [That's it, that's the only spoiler] About an hour later, when I was thinking about something else, it occured to me that R.A.B. was Sirius Black's brother , Regulus who was once a Death Eater then tried to quit and was killed by the other Death Eaters on Volomort's orders. This is not the most subtle leap of logic, although there are other RAB initialed characters in the books and it's possible Rowling will introduce the character later.

I looked up Regulus Black on Wiki and was pleased to see others have fleshed out the theory completely.

That's the great thing about Wiki.

No comments: